Dermaplaning training is provided in addition to existing beauty qualifications. The minimum requirement for training is to have completed the Facial Diploma prior to attending.
This course will show candidates how to safely and skillfully use a surgical blade to exfoliate the skin, minimize imperfections, remove fine vellus hairs and increase product penetration. The controlled removal of stratum corneum skin cells using a surgical blade can dramatically improve skincare results and is a great addition to therapist’s skills.
The course price includes a kit with enough scalpel blades to carry out 50 treatments.
Candidates will carry out 4 case studies in total to ensure confidence in the treatment with unlimited aftercare support.
Class sizes will be kept small with ideally even numbers to ensure you get the most from the training.
On completion of this unit, learners will:
• Know the salon requirements for a Dermaplaning treatment
• Understand the benefits and effects of Dermaplaning on the skin
• Be able to prepare the client, self and work area for the treatment
• Be able to provide a full Dermaplaning Treatment
• Be able to provide accurate aftercare to achieve maximum results
£350 includes starter kit